- Phone: +47 23 27 51 63
- Mobile: +47 971 05 584
- Email: email@example.com
Anne Gro Enger is a partner and has extensive experience in work related to Norwegian and international corporate tax law.
Anne Gro works accross sectors. She has extensive experience from the oil and gas sector having worked as in-house attorney at Aker Solutions and Akastor.
She is regularly appointed by the Court as administrator of estates. She has previously worked as a deputy judge at the Oslo City Court and in the Legal Depertment og the Ministry of Finance and tax administration, mainly on corporate tax law issues.
- 2011Licence to practice law
- 2007Language studies at London School of English
- 2001Corporate law degree, University of Oslo
- 2006Tax Law Degree, University of Oslo
- 1995Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 1994German for Lawyers
- 2018 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2015 -2018Senior attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2014 - 2015Attorney, Akastor ASA
- 2011 - 2014Attorney, Aker Solutions
- 2009 - 2011Deputy Judge, Oslo City Court
- 2005 - 2009Senior Adviser, Ministry of Finance, Tax Law Department
- 1996 - 2005Legal Advisor, Oslo Tax Office
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.