- Phone: 47 23 27 27 14
- Mobile: 47 951 54 111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Having managed the department of commercial property since 2013, Audun has acted on the offensive strengthening the company’s emphasis on property. Currently, he mainly works with issues of a building and construction agreement nature, including strategic counselling and procedure for ordinary courts and arbitration.
Audun follows the life-cycle of a company; from the establishment and growth phase, through acquisitions and partnerships, sales or another form of exit. He focuses on the regulatory aspects of the business and knows to take the necessary steps.
Originally, Audun specialised in maritime law through studies in England and Norway. He has gained thorough experience from his own private practice, two of the largest law firms in Oslo, as well as being a deputy judge at Vinger and Odal District Court.
In addition to being a qualified lawyer, Audun is also an agronomist. He therefore has a particular knowledge of the legal challenges in primary industries.
- 1998Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 1997Specialisation Maritime Law, the Nordic Institute of Maritime Law
- 1997Specialisation Maritime Law, University of Southampton
- 1990Agronomist, Akershus Agricultural College (Akershus Landbrukshøgskole)
- 2013 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2009 - 2013Partner and attorney, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 2002 - 2006Partner, Nordbø Bollerud Advokatfirma
- 2000 - 2002Private Practice, Oslo
- 1999 - 2000Deputy Judge at Vinger og Odal Sorenskriverembete
- 1998 - 1999Associate - Shipping, Advokatfirmaet Thommessen Krefting Greve Lund
- 1997Traineeship specialisation Maritime Law, Advokatfirmaet Evensen & Co
- 1993 - 1997Traineeship specialisation Insolvency, Advokatfirmaet Nicolaisen
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.