- Phone: +47 23 27 51 32
- Mobile: +47 930 03 911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathrine Grundtvig is a Senior Attorney and specializes in intellectual property and marketing law. She also has extensive experience within general contract law.
Cathrine has a good commercial understanding and provides strategic advice to her clients. She works with agreements, disputes and advice related to trademarks, business names, domains as well as marketing and copyright law. In addition, she works with drafting av negotiation complex agreements within areas as licensing, technology, manufacturing, distribution and FOU.
Cathrine Grundtvig is ranked as one of Norway’s leading lawyers the consumer sector in Finansavisen’s annual survey and ranking of Norwegian lawyers. She is a member of the Norwegian Bar Association’s Law Committee for IPR and Marketing Law, and a lecturer at JUS (The Norwegian Lawyers Education Center).
- 2001Practice to practice law
- 1999Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2010 - Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2001 - 2010Associate, senior associate, Advokatfirmaet Wiersholm, Mellbye & Bech
- 1999 - 2001Associate, Advokatfirmaet Thune & Co
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.