Admitted to appear before the Supreme Court
- Phone: +47 23 27 27 58
- Mobile: +47 932 23 602
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Einar Heiberg is a recognized attorney within business law. He advises on tax, contract and corporate law matters often in the commercial property sector. Einar is an experienced litigator and litigates in ordinary courts as well as arbitration tribunals. He often handles complex cases.
Einar holds a number of board postitions accross industries. He is the author of several articles regarding tax and corporate law and regularly lectures in his practice areas.
Einar is also a recognized attorney within the Taxation field in the Legal 500.
- 2006Trained as an arbitrator
- 2001Admitted to Practice before the Supreme Court in Norway
- 1990Licence to practice law
- 1988Candidate of Law, University of Oslo
- 2017 - Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 1992 - 2017Partner, Advokatfirmaet Seland Orwall, former Advokatfirmaet Selland
- 1989 - 1992Attorney and associate, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt
- 1988 - 1989Tax law section, Norwegian Ministry of Finance
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.