Erik has led and assisted a number of large mergers, acquisitions, business transfers and other equity transactions, including major property transactions, of which several have been cross-border.
Erik has a Master of Laws degree from the University of Oslo, an American Master of Laws (LLM) from Chicago and has attended the executive Corporate Finance program at the Norwegian School of Economics in Bergen (NHH – Executive). Erik has a license to practice law in both Norway and in New York State in the US. Before joining Ræder in 2008, Erik practiced as an attorney in Manhattan in New York City. On the strength of Eriks’s admission to the New York Bar, Ræder has been appointed sponsor on the OTC QX, the premium listing on OTC Markets in New York City.
Erik is a recognized attorney within his field in the Legal 500.
- 2012Executive program - Corporate Finance, Norwegian School of Economics
- 2008Bar Exam, New York State
- 2007LL.M, Chicago-Kent College of Law, CHicago, Illinois
- 2005Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2000School Field Artillery, Norwegian Armed Forces
- 2013 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2008 - 2013Attorney and accociate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2007 -2008Associate, Vaneria & Spanos, New York City, New York
- 2005 - 2006Consultant/business developer, TimeTemp AS, Oslo, Norway
- 2003 - 2006Creditor's Committee, Oslo Bankruptcy Court, Norway
- 2003 -2004Disiplinary Committee, Norwegian Bar Accociation, Oslo, Norway
Erik is a member of
New York State Bar Association
American Bar Association
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.