- Phone: +47 23 27 51 62
- Email: email@example.com
Eva Linn assists our clients with restructuring and insolvency as well as bankruptcy issues.
Eva Linn wrote a master thesis "The relationship between defeat of creditors pursuant to section 23 of the Act on Deeds Register § 23 and EMK P1-1". She has held traineeships at several law firms and held a position as a research assistant at the University of Oslo.
- 2017 - 2018LLM International Business Law, King's College London
- 2014 - 2017 Master of laws, Universitety of Oslo
- 2012 - 2013Master of laws, Universitety of Bergen
- 2018 - Associate/Legal Case Worker, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2016 - 2017Research assistant, University of Oslo, Norwegian Center for Human Rights
- 2016 - 2017Trainee at various law firms (DLA Piper, Simonsen Vogt Wiig)
Eva Linn won the «Nordic Procedure Competition» in human rights – Club Schjødt. She has also participated in the procedure competition Trans European Moot Court Competition on Human Rights as well as ELSAS negotiation competition.
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.