- Phone: +47 23 27 51 68
- Mobile: +47 413 18 409
- Email: email@example.com
Hanne advises and assists clients with counseling and legal proceedings in ordinary courts. She also handles bankruptcy and debt negotiations. Before joining Ræder, Hanne practiced as a legal advisor in the Law Enforcement Office and the Norwegian Tax Administration.
Hanna has a Master of Laws degree from the University of Bergen and Master of Laws (LLM) from Southhampton with a major in International Trade, Carriage of Goods by Sea and International Competition Law. The latter was also the subject that formed the basis for her dissertation titled "What is an abuse of a dominant position under the EC Treaty Article 82 - with reference to the Sherman Antitrust Act Section 2".
- 2009Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2008Master of Laws, University of Southampton
- 2015 -Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2014 - 2015Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2011 - 2014Senior Legal Advisor, Skatt Øst
- 2009 - 2011Assistant executor of enforcement, Namsfogden i Oslo
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.