- Phone: 47 23 27 51 66
- Mobile: 47 92 657 350
- Email: email@example.com
Ingeborg wrote her master thesis within the field of international environmental law and shipping. She works mainly with legal issues related to construction law and property law.
During her studies, Ingeborg worked as a study group supervisor, had traineeships in different business law firms and worked as a student intern at the Norwegian Consulate General in Houston, Texas. She also spent a semester studying subjects within international law at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- 2012- 2017Master of law, University of Bergen
- 2017Exchange semester, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- 2011 - 2012Comparative politics, University of Bergen
- 2018 -Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2016Student Intern, Norwegian Consulate General, Houston, Texas
- 2015 - 2016Traineeships in different business law firms in Oslo
- 2014 - 2015Study group supervisor, University of Bergen
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.