- Phone: +47 23 27 27 99
- Mobile: +47 405 50 664
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
He spezialised in legal issues related to insolvency and restructuring, corporate investigations and corporate criminal liability, company law, and corporate governance. Isak also advises clients on contract law, property law and procurement law.
Isak holds a Master of Law from the University of Oslo, where he specialized in petroleum contracts, petroleum law, tax law, insurance law and real estate law. Prior to joining Ræder, he practiced as an associate and worked with dispute resolution and litigation related to real estate transactions in the insurance sector.
- 2012Master of law, University of Oslo
- 2017 -Senior Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2014 - 2017Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2012 - 2014Associate, Help Insurance AS
- 2011 - 2012Legal Consultant, Help Insurance AS
- 2010 - 2011Legal consultant, Norwegian Board of Health Supervision
Isak wrote his master thesis within real estate law, with the thesis “Alienation Act article 3-9, second sentence: The quantitative element of the significance assessment.”
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.