- Phone: +47 23 27 27 25
- Mobile: +47 924 96 249
- Email: email@example.com
He assists clients with matters related to purchase and sale of businesses, corporate law, corporate structures, tax (including planning, tax audits, appeals and succession) and contract law. He is regularly involved in M&A transactions.
Jan Martin holds a number of board postitions accross industries and often acts both as a strategic and legal advisor.
He is co-author on Christian Vennerød’s tax book, and is the author of several articles regarding tax law.
Jan Martin is ranked as one of Norway's most prominent tax lawyers in Finansavisen’s annual survey and ranking of Norwegian lawyers.
- 1986Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2006 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2000 - 2005Partner, Advokatfirmaet DLA Piper (former Lindh Stabell Horten)
- 1997 - 1999Partner and attorney, Advokatfirmaet Sander, Truyen & Co
- 1996 - 1997Attorney, KPMG Law
- 1991 - 1996Attorney, Deloitte Advokatfirma
- 1990 - 1991Deputy Judge, Sarpsborg District Court
- 1989 - 1990Associate, Advokatfirmaet Sander, Truyen & Co
- 1987 - 1989Consultant and Senior Executive Officer, Skatt Øst (former Oslo Tax Office)
- 1987Directorate of Taxes
- 1984 - 1986Conscript Legal Assistant and Senior Executive Officer, Forsvarets Bygningstjeneste
Jan Martin is a member of the Norwegian Bar Association, International Bar Association, the International Fiscal Association and the Norwegian Non-fiction Society.
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.