- Phone: +47 23 27 27 73
- Mobile: +47 959 75 522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Johan Kjetil Høgevold has extensive experience in work related to tax law and corporate law and specializes on restructuring, succession and legal issues in real estate. He has advised clients on these issues for more than 30 years.
He holds a number of board postitions in both Norwegian and foreign-owned companies.
- 1979Studies in accounting and tax at The Norwegian School of Management BI
- 1978Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2019 - Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2006 - 2018Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2000 - 2005Partner, Advokatfirma DLA Nordic
- 1985 - 2000Partner, Advokatfirma Sander, Truyen & Co
- 1984 - 1985Attorney, Advokatfirma BA-HR
- 1983 - 1984Trainee, Lawfirm Haight Gardner Poor & Heavens, New York & Houston
- 1982 - 1983Attorney, Advokatfirmaet BA-HR
- 1980 - 1982Deputy Judge, Sandefjord District Stipendiary Office (Norwegian sorenskriverembete)
- 1978 - 1980Consultant, Ministry of Finance, Tax Dpt.
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.