- Phone: +47 23 27 27 66
- Mobile: +47 901 62 411
- Email: email@example.com
Jøran left Ræder in 2014 to pursue a political career as State Secretary at the Ministry of Justice and Public Security He returned to Ræder in 2016 as a Partner to lead Ræder's Real estate team.
Jøran has held leading positions in the Oslo City Council, including positions in the Environment and Transport and the Urban Development Committees. He has a good understanding of the decision making processes in the public sector and regularly advises real estate companies in local regulatory procesesses and framework conditions.
He understands the legal, commercial and political framework and advises foreign and national clients on public policy and governmental affairs. He has extensive media experience, and guides clients through the complexity of business, government and society.
- 2012Master of Laws (LL.M), University of Oslo
- 2014 - 2016State Secretary, Ministry of Justice and Public Security
- 2012 - 2014Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2012 - 2014Member of the standing committee of Finance, Oslo City Council
- 2011 - 2012Secretary, Urban Development Committee
- 2009 - 2011Member, Environment and Transport Committee, Oslo City Council
- 2008 - 2009Member, Health and Social Committee, Oslo City Council
- 2007 - 2008Politician, Oslo City Council
- 2006 - 2007Political advisor, Health and Social Committee, Oslo City Council
- 2003 - 2006Political advisor, Environment and Transport Committee, Oslo City Council
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.