- Phone: +47 952 72 392
- Email: email@example.com
Julie works mainly with legal advice within IPR and employment law, as well as adjoining subject areas such as privacy, contract law and compliance.
Julie has extensive experience with legal advice in the field of employment law, including termination of employment, restructuring and change processes, business transfers, whistleblowing cases, working hours, transactions/due diligence, as well as hiring/hiring labour and other forms of attachment to working life.
She also has extensive experience and background with general contractual work, privacy law work and compliance work outside the field of employment law, including contract interpretation and design of contracts and other documentation.
- 2012Master of Laws, University of Bergen
- 2007Economics and administration, Bergen University College
- 2022Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2016 - 2022Senior Associate, Wiersholm
- 2016Secondment, A multinational maritime company
- 2012 - 2016Associate, Wiersholm
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.