- Phone: 47 23 27 27 12
- Mobile: 47 913 70 782
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karsten is one of the Ræder attorneys’ who fulfil the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authority’s requirement to trade in real estate.
He completed his law degree at the University of Oslo in 1973 and got his license to practice law in 1976. When he joined Ræder in 1981 Karsten brought with him experience from both the Norwegian Defence Estate Agency, Sarpsborg Registry District Court, Oslo Tax Office and Lawfirm Wiersholm. Karsten was made partner at Ræder in 1983.
- 1976Licence to practice law
- 1973Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 1981 - 1983Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 1983 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 1979 - 1981Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Wiersholm, Bachke & Helliesen
- 1976 - 1979Chief Executive Officer, Oslo Tax Office
- 1975 - 1976Deputy Judge, Sarpsborg District Court
- 1974 - 1975Consultant, Legal Section, the Defence Building Service
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.