He has extensive experience with negotiation, conflict resolution and advice within his areas of expertise as well as with general business law, often in the context of international transactions and projects.
Before joining Ræder, Kristian worked as an in-house lawyer and general counsel in leading industrial companies, as well as in private practices in Oslo.
- 2000Licence to practice law
- 1997Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2021Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2015 - 2020Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2011 - 2015General Counsel, Agrinos AS
- 2009 - 2011General counsel, STX Europe AS / STX OSV AS
- 2001 - 2009Attorney with the Law dpt., Norsk Hydro ASA
- 1997 - 2001Associate & attorney, Vogt & Co (Simonsen Vogt Wiig)
- 1996 - 1998Secretary, the Foundations Law Committee (Stiftelseslovutvalget)
- 1994 - 1995Research assistant, Scandinavian Institute of Maritime Law
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.