- Phone: +47 23 27 51 57
- Mobile: +47 450 22 056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
He has considerable experience in financing and transactions, especially in the shipping, aviation and real estate sectors. He provides assistance to banks, borrowers and other businesses ranging from basic counselling to structuring and implementation of complex loan and lease structures, as well as transactions.
Kyrre works regularly with contractual and maritime issues. He also has extensive experience with counseling and dispute resolution for manufacturers, insurance companies and others in product liability.
Prior to joining Ræder, Kyrre worked as Senior Lawyer at Kluge Advokatfirma, where he gained expertise and experience in real estate, shipping and banking / finance. Kyrre also has in-depth experience with export finance through its involvement as an Internal Attorney in Eksportkreditt Norge AS.
Kyrre is recognized as a leading lawyer in the field of Retail trade in the Norwegian Law Survey 2018 (Advokatundersøkelsen).
- 2010Licence to practice law
- 2010International Visitor Leadership Program: "U.S Judicial System", arranged by U.S State Department
- 2008Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2008English for lawyers, University of Oslo
- 2014 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2012 - 2013Internal Attorney, Eksportkreditt Norge (secondment)
- 2011 -External examiner, University of Oslo and College of Higher Education, Lillehammer
- 2008 - 2014Senior Attorney, Attorney and Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 2007 - 2008Research Assistant, Institute of Private Law, University of Oslo
Kyrre W. Kielland is the co-author on
"The Product Liability Act: With Comments" (2015) published by Gyldendal Akademiske.
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.