- Phone: +47 23 27 51 57
- Mobile: +47 450 22 056
- Email: email@example.com
He has a broad experience ranging from banking regulatory to financial transactions on one side to litigation in insurance related matters on the other side.
Within Banking and finance, Kielland assists banks, borrowers and other with various financing agreements, primarily within shipping and aviation. He also assists payment service providers and Fintech companies with regulatory issues and compliance.
Kiellands Insurance and indemnity work relates primarily to Norwegian and international producers and their insurers with counseling and litigation. He is renowned for his expertise within product liability and is co-author of Gyldendal Akademisk’s commentary to the Norwegian Product Liability Act.
Kyrre is recognized by peers as an up-and-coming lawyer in the field of Retail in the Norwegian Law Survey 2018 (Advokatundersøkelsen).
- 2010Licence to practice law
- 2010International Visitor Leadership Program: "U.S Judicial System", arranged by U.S State Department
- 2008Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2008English for lawyers, University of Oslo
- 2014 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2012 - 2013Legal Counsel, Eksportkreditt Norge AS
- 2011 -External examiner, University of Oslo and Lillehammer University College.
- 2008 - 2014Senior Attorney, Attorney and Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma DA
- 2007 - 2008Research Assistant, Institute of Private Law, University of Oslo
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.