- Phone: +47 23 27 51 57
- Mobile: +47 450 22 056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
He has broad experience ranging from transactions and finance regulatory questions on one side to litigation in insurance related matters on the other.
Within transactions, Kielland assists with company law and contractual consulting in connection with acquisition and financing, including private placements, bank financing, leasing and bond loans. Kielland regularly advises companies within the shipping, aviation, grocery and technology sectors. He also assists payment service providers and Fintech companies with regulatory and compliance issues.
Kiellands Insurance and indemnity work relates primarily to Norwegian and international producers and their insurers with counseling and litigation. He is renowned for his expertise within product liability and is co-author of Gyldendal Akademisk’s commentary to the Norwegian Product Liability Act.
Kyrre is recognized as a product liability expert in the international ranking Legal 500 and is also ranked in Finansavisen’s annual Advokatundersøkelsen (ranking of Norwegian attorneys).
- 2010Licence to practice law
- 2010International Visitor Leadership Program: "U.S Judicial System", arranged by U.S State Department
- 2008Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2008English for lawyers, University of Oslo
- 2014 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2012 - 2013Legal Counsel, Eksportkreditt Norge AS
- 2011 -External examiner, University of Oslo and Lillehammer University College.
- 2008 - 2014Senior Attorney, Attorney and Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma DA
- 2007 - 2008Research Assistant, Institute of Private Law, University of Oslo
2018 - Board member, Den Norske Dataforeningens, Blockchain group
Author of articles
- 3. June 2019Product Liability 2019
- 8. June 2018ICLG: Product Liability 2018
- 19. February 2018ICLG: Project Finance 6/2017
- 26. May 2017L2B Aviation: Is the US-EU Open Sky Agreement "open" to low cost airlines?
- 3. April 2017ICLG: Product Liability 2017
- 3. April 2017ICLG: Lending and Secured Finance 2017
- 10. February 2016Aviation financing in Norway
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.