- Phone: 23 27 27 00
- Mobile: 924 09 629
- Email: email@example.com
He has long and broad experience with contract law advice and dispute resolution before the courts, and advises Norwegian and international clients on contract strategy, assists with negotiations, follow-up and dispute resolution. He has extensive experience in real estate and in-depth knowledge of the construction industry, where he has for a number of years held leading positions in an international project development and construction group, and handled everything from contract strategies to dispute resolution and final settlements.
In addition to the legal profession, Lars Christian has worked as a political adviser in the Storting and as an assistant judge.
- 2007 Master of Law, University Oslo (UIO)
- 2002 Bachelor in Real Estate, Handelshøyskolen BI
- 1999Finance and Administration, Trondheim økonomiske høgskole (TØH)
- 2010Admission to the Bar in Norway
- 2021Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2015 - 2021Corporate Counsel, Skanska Norge AS
- 2012 - 2014Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Haavind AS
- 2010 - 2011Deputy Judge, Follo District Court
- 2008 - 2011Associate, Advokatfirmaet BA-HR DA
- 2007Political Adviser to Senterpartiets parliamentary group
- 2002 - 2006Editorial assistant for the journal 'Rettsvitenskap'
- 1999 - 2001Real Estate broker, Meglerhuset Nylander
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.