- Phone: +47 23 27 27 52
- Mobile: +47 477 72 116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A considerable part of Lisa's work is internationally focused. Before joining Ræder, she practiced as an attorney in New York covering IPR law, copyright law and media and entertainment law. She was a partner in Cowan, Debaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP in New York City.
Lisa has extensive and broad experience with legal and strategic advice and contract
drafting. She works mainly with rights issues for clients in the art, culture and technology sectors.
Lisa is a recognized by Chambers and Partners as a Foreign Expert on IP.
- 2007 - 2010University of Greenwich, London England (European Union law, medical law, critical legal theory)
- 2001 - 2002LL.M in Intellectual Property, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York
- 1994 - 2000Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2012 -Senior attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2011 - 2012Partner, Cowan, Debaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP
- 2002 - 2011Lawyer, Cowan, Debaets, Abrahams & Sheppard LLP
- 2002Trainee, World Intellectual Property Organization
- 2000Trainee, Office of Legal Affairs, United Nations Headquarters
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.