- Phone: +47 23 27 27 27
- Mobile: +47 481 41 679
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Liss assists businesses in all types of employment law issues. Liss also has expertise in defined areas such as protection of privacy and building owner responsibility and she was previously affiliated with Ræder`s department for restructuring and insolvency. In addition, she also has experience from investugation projects and due diligence work.
Liss har been engaged as a research assistant in the Scientific Group for Labor Law at the Department of Private Law (University of Oslo). She wrote a Master`s thesis which was later published in the professional journal Arbeidsrett og Arbeidsliv [Labor law and Labor life]. At the University of Oslo Liss was also engaged as a group leader for graduate students in jurisprudence. During her study period, Liss had a number of traineeships.
Liss is used as an external examiner at the University of Oslo for master theses with labor law as a topic, and she is responsible for ongoing legislative comments on several laws published on Gyldendal Legal Data. Liss has for several years contributed within Norwegian law to the World Bank Groups’s annual publication “Doing Business.”
- 2013Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2014 -Senior Attorney, Attorney and Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2016 -External examiner, University of Oslo
- 2013Research Assistant, Dpt. Private Law, University of Oslo
- 2013Study group Teaching Advisor, Faculty of Law, University of Oslo
- 2012Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Schjødt
- 2012Trainee, Wikborg Rein & Co
- 2011 - 2012Trainee, Sandefjord City Court
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.