- Phone: 47 23 27 51 69
- Mobile: 47 993 72 333
- Email: email@example.com
Prior joining Advokatfirmaet Ræder, Maria served as a research assistant at the University of Oslo`s Faculty of Law, focusing her own reaserch on the clarity of law for consumers regarding the Consumer Protection Act in Norway.
During law school, Maria graduated with an additonal LL.M degree at the Pennsylvania State University, where she conducted an independent study on multinational enterprises. Additionally, Maria received training to conduct negotiations from the national negotiation competition, which she also won.
- 2018Admitted to the National Bar Association
- 2017Masters of Law, University of Oslo
- 2015LL.M, Pennsylvania State University
- 2011One year programme in psychology, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- 2018 -Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2017 - 2018Research assistant, Department of Public and International Law, University of Olso
- 2014 - 2016Traineeships for different law firms in Oslo
- 2014Trainee, Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Norway
- 2012Interpreter and coordinator, TV 2
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.