- Phone: +47 23 27 51 37
- Mobile: +47 976 70 616
- Email: email@example.com
Marianne started her legal career as an associate at the Association for tenants and has in addition worked as legal advisor in Vestby council.
She has extensive experience and knowledge of political and juridicial intersections from pursuing a political career with the Norwegian Centre Party for a 10 year period before joining Ræder. She has earlier been Deputy Mayor in Ås council and is now group leader for The Center Party in Ås municipal council. A good solution requires understanding of the political background and political experience she gives balanced advices at the intersection between law and politics.
Marianne is a graduate from the University of Oslo.
- 2010Master of law, University of Oslo
- 2006Elective at the University of North Dakota
- 2016Attorney and associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2010 - 2016Legal advisor, planning, building and geodata, Vestby council.
- 2012 - 2013Associate, the Norwegian Association of Tenants
- 2006 - 2010Legal co-worker at the Association of Tenants
- 2005Scholary assistant, Insitute of Sociology of law, University of Oslo
- 2003 - 2005Co-worker at "Law on Wheels", the law students' legal information service, Oslo
2007 – Member of Ås municipal council
2007 – Group leader for Ås Center Party
2007 – Various positions in other boards, councils and committees
2007 – 2015 Deputy Mayor, Ås council
2009 – 2011 Leader, Ås Center Party
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.