- Phone: +47 23 27 27 00
- Mobile: +47 401 98 739
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marthe is part of Ræder’s Property and Construction Department.
Marthe Grimsrud predominantly works with real estate, construction, contract law, as well as litigation/dispute resolution.
Grimsrud has broad experience of legal procedures as a deputy judge and regularly conducts cases before the courts.
- 2014Master of Law, University of Oslo, elective modules: tax law, financial market law and petroleum contracts.
- 2010Bachelor of economics and administration, BI Norwegian Business School, Oslo, Specialisation: entrepreneurship and innovation (business development).
- 2010University of California, Berkeley, USA
- 2021Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2021Senior Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Økland & Co DA
- 2016 - 2020Lawyer, Advokatfirmaet Økland & Co DA
- 2017 - 2019Deputy Judge, Sør-Østerdal District Court
- 2014 - 2016Associate, Advokatfirmaet Økland & Co DA
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.