- Phone: +47 23 27 27 38
- Mobile: +47 452 90 040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marthe is a lawyer affiliated with Ræder’s department for company law.
Marthe works with various issues within Corporate and M&A.
At Ræder, she has also built up good experience within cases of employment law issues and has assisted large and small companies in all types of employment law areas. Marthe also has experience in dealing with issues in other legal areas, such as data protection law, building owner law and the law of sales.
Marthe previously worked as a senior executive consultant in the Directorate of Immigration and therefore also has expertise within immigration law. Since April 2017, she has been a voluntary lawyer for the Cancer Association. In connection with the voluntary work, Marthe assists patients and relatives with issues in the areas of health law and adjacent areas.
- 2018Admitted to the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2015Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2016 -Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2015Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Grette
- 2014 - 2016Senior Executive Officer, Directorate of Immigration (UDI), Oslo Police District
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.