- Phone: +47 23 27 51 64
- Mobile: +47 911 41 637
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
She counsels in connection with terminations and staffing/reorganisations. Nina has in-depth knowledge on rules relating to transfer of undertakings and wrote her Master thesis on the subject. «The transferee`s access regarding amendment to the employers salary and working conditions subsequent to a transfer of an undertaking».
Nina is currently on a secondment at a multinational company assisting them with their Nordic GDPR Compliance programme. She is their project manager and has in-depth knowledge on data protection and compliance issues.
- 2015 - 2017Master of Laws, University of Oslo
- 2011 - 2015Master of Laws, University of Bergen
- 2018 -Project resource, McDonald’s / Food Folk Holdings Norge
- 2018 -Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2017Trainee, tax and legal, Deloitte Advokatfirma
- 2017Trainee, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2016 Directorate of Immigration, the residence departement, Senior executive officer (summer temp)
- 2016Trainee, Dpt. of Tax Law, Ministry of Finance
- 2013 - 2016Claims officer, Occupational illness/ The motor center, Gjensidige Forsikring
- 2011 - 2013Engagements in the Law Student Union in Bergen. Managing recruitment and market activities.
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.