- Phone: +47 23 27 27 97
- Mobile: +47 975 67 432
- Email: email@example.com
He advises employers in all types of employment law issues, for example linked to reorganization and restructuring, downsizing, business transfer, tariff questions, whistle-blowing, conflict and dispute.
Ole André has had a number of major labour law assignments, especially for commodity trade and retail businesses. He has participated in and led several major audits, both for the private and public sectors.
Ole André is lecturer at Talerlisten.no, a database of speakers covering different topics. He is a volunteer mentor in the Barnas Jurist/Children's Lawyer (Gatejuristen/Street lawyer / Church City Mission) in the areas of employment law and compensation.
- 2009Licence to practice law
- 2007Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2004Spanish Law, Universidad de Alicante, Spain
- 2014 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2012 - 2014Partner, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 2013Attorney/deputyship, Office of the Attorney General (Regjeringsadvokaten)
- 2011 - 2012Senior Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 2009 - 2011Deputy Judge, Øvre Romerike District Court
- 2007 - 2009Associate, Kluge Advokatfirma
- 2006 - 2007Research assistant at Department of Private Law, University of Oslo
Ole André has co-authored the leading legal commentary on the Norwegian Product Liability Act (Gyldendal 2015). He is a sought after lecturer and speaker, as well as a frequently cited commentator on employment law articles in leading Norwegian papers.
People who have worked with Ole André says
"Ole André has worked with our company for several years. His legal abilities are highly appreciated, especially within employment law and damages/tort law. He is a good negotiator and litigator. In addition, he has a strong business mind, understanding the right balance between the law and commercial interests. Ole Andre is always on time and well prepared and has the ability to put together the right legal team on each case. Always a pleasure to work with this guy."
-Leif Magnus Holme, Chief Risk and Legal Officer, Securitas Norge
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.