- Phone: +47 23 27 27 36
- Mobile: +47 988 33 259
- Email: email@example.com
Pernille works primarily on securities law and assists with the listing process on the Oslo Stock Exchange and Oslo Axess. She has extensive experience with M&A, due diligences, share issues and other equity transactions. She regularly advises clients on corporate law and listed companies with the design of share based incentive programmes for employees.
In 2018, Pernille had a secondment at Bristows LLP in London where she amongst other worked with international transaction agreements, IP and patent law.
In addition to studying law, Pernille is a qualified business graduate from BI Norwegian Business School.
- 2017Admitted to the Norwegian Bar Association
- 2013Master of Laws, University of Bergen
- 2008Business Administration, emphasis on economics, BI Norwegian Business School, Bergen
- 2017 -Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2014 - 2016Associate, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2013Scholarship holder, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
She specialised in corporate law at the University of Bergen, her master thesis titled «Statutory limitations on share based incentive programmes for employees».
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.