Siri Falch-Olsen has broad experience with employment law counselling and dispute resolution, and assists Norwegian and international clients with, amongst other, reorganisation and workforce reduction, business transfers, employment and termination of employment. She has particular experience in assisting clients in major notification cases, including cases related to work environment-related challenges. Siri also works with counselling and dispute resolution related to various procurement law issues.
She has experience from the construction industry and special expertise in labor law and procurement law issues within this sector.
- 2009Master of Law, University Oslo (UIO)
- 2021Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2018 - 2020Managing associate, Wiersholm
- 2018Secondment, Skanska Norge AS
- 2014 - 2018 Senior associate, Wiersholm
- 2009-2014 Associate, Wiersholm
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.