Through many years of work in the field of tax law and tax management from both the public and the private sector, Tone has gained broad experience with tax law issues. She mainly works with advisory services related to tax, preparation of binding preliminary statements, complaint cases and legal processes in the tax area.
Tone has good competence in the field of business taxation, share taxation, international tax law, personal taxation and company law. In recent years, she has worked extensively on tax-related issues related to property development and real estate transactions.
She is a member of a Government appointed Expert committee that has assessed water power taxation.
Tone often works on professional liability matters adressing errors and omissions in tax advice provided by lawyers and accountants.
- 1992Cand.jur., Universitetet i Oslo
- 2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder AS
- 2018 - 2019Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hammervoll Pind AS
- 2015 - 2017Senior Attorney, Wiersholm
- 2012 - 2015Attorney, Wiersholm
- 2010 - 2012Associate, Advokatfirmaet Strandenæs AS MNA
- 2008 - 2010Assistant Director General, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
- 2002 - 2008Section leader business taxation, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
- 2000 - 2002Office Manager, Office for general tax law manual, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
- 1998 - 2000Office Manager, Office for general tax law, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
- 1996 - 1997Office Manager, Section for personal taxation, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
- 1993 - 1995Case Worker, Office for general tax law, Norwegian Directorate for Taxes
Author of articles
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.