- Phone: 47 23 27 27 83
- Mobile: 47 924 36 165
- Email: email@example.com
He primarily works with GDPR compliance, apps, internet services, sales and marketing and with trade marked and copyright disputes. Vebjørn has a background from working as an assistant judge, as an attorney with the National Library and with the Department of Private Law at the Faculty of Law in Oslo.
He holds several seminars on IP and privacy and GDPR issues and publishes articles in trade and economic journals.
Vebjørn is ranked in TMT in The Legal 500.
- 2009 Licence to practice law
- 2002Cand. Jur., University of Oslo
- 2002Queensland University of Technology, Master courses in Privacy Law, Competition Law, Intellectual Property Law and Theories of Justice
- 1995Officer school and Military Police School, Royal Norwegian Air Force
- 2017 -Partner, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2009 - 2016Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Ræder
- 2007 - 2008Deputy Judge, Eiker, Modum and Sigdal Court (Norwegian First Instance)
- 2003 - 2006Legal Adviser, National Library of Norway
- 2001 - 2002Research Assistant, Dpt. of Private Law, University of Oslo
- 1996 - 2000Military Police Officer, Royal Air Force
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.