Employment and Pension
Employment law is comprehensive, complex and rules and regulations are constantly developing. Businesses of all sizes therefore need advice and guidance from specialists. Ræder’s practice has a strong standing and several members of the team are respected voices in the public debate in this field.
Regardless of whether you are gridlocked in a dispute, sense a conflict, are in the middle of a reorganisation process, or just want to be safe rather than sorry - we provide robust and practical advice. Our lawyers regularly assist business owners, HR managers and management on legal and strategic employment issues finding the right solutions and meeting the needs of our client’s business.
Our services include:
- Changes in working conditions, restructuring and downsizing
- Hiring agreements, consultancy agreements and bonus schemes
- Handling / management of whistleblowing cases, workplace disputes and harassment cases
- Transfer of undertaking
- Competition clauses
- Individual dismissals and termination agreements
- Control measures and privacy in the workplace
- Pension law
- Employment contracts and collective wage agreements
- Dispute resolution and litigation before the courts
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.