Insurance and Indemnity
Ræder has substantial experience from assisting insurance companies in insurance-related matters, for example, liability damage within professional liability, general public liability and larger property damage. In addition, we also assist companies in reporting insurance claims (in the correct manner and by the correct time) and in disputes against the insurance company.
We have extensive litigation experience from all legal instances, and assist with recourse claims, insurance issues, company establishment and provide general ongoing advice. The specialist group works closely with the specialist group for Shipping, Marine and Transport and can offer a broad range of services relating to insurance law.
Among other things, our lawyers have solid experience in
- Liability damage (corporate liability, professional liability, directors' liability, product liability and pollution liability)
- Handling of large claims
- Recourse claims
- Business interruption loss
- Insurance law "due diligence" when purchasing or selling business enterprises.
- Establishment of insurance activity/"captive" in Norway
- Drafiting and negotiating terms and conditions.
- Shipping, marine and transport
- Product Liability
Admitted to appear before the Supreme Court
+47 23 27 27 28+47 930 49 email@example.com
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.