IT and Outsourcing
The industry and its products are constantly developing and this raises new legal issues. We place great emphasis on our lawyers having a good technical understanding, that they follow the industry closely and that they are continually updated about the new legal issues that arise.
Our areas of assistance include
- Outsourcing, multi-sourcing and cloud services
- Development and implementation projects
- Public procurement and competitive tenders within IT
- E-commerce, including advice relating to payment solutions, personal privacy and regulatory matters
- Domain issues
- Issues related to personal privacy
- Rights issues, regulation of rights, rights infringements, surveying and dispute resolution.
- Regulatory issues and requirements for products and services
- Advice, assistance in negotiations and dispute resolutions for failed technology projects
- Contract preparation and negotiations, including:
- License agreements for software, technology and services
- Operating agreements and SLAs
- Development agreements and technology transfers
- Consultancy agreements
- Service, maintenance and support agreements
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.