Shipping, Marine and Transport
We regularly assist clients with dispute resolution, recourse claims, insurance-related issues, transactions and negotiations, including sale/purchase of vessels and newbuilding contracts. We also assist with loan agreements and security documents and ongoing general legal advice.
We assist and advise clients on
- Recourse claims and liability issues for road freight (CMR), maritime law and aviation as well as freight transport by rail.
- Transport insurance
- Forwarding and carriers' liability
- General average and salvage
- Collisions and stranding
- Arrest and seizure of vessels
- Marine insurance
- Charter party issues
- Shipbuilding and Construction Contracts
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.