Ræder with strong rankings in World Tax and ILFR 1000
Ræder with strong rankings in the recently published survey World Tax and IFLR 1000.
Ræder with strong rankings in the recently published survey World Tax. World Tax is the International Tax Review's guide to the world's leading tax advisory practices based on work evidence, peer evidence and client feedback. Proud to be Tier 1 in the 'Tax Controversy' category and Tier 2 within 'General Corporate Tax', 'Shipping' and 'Transactional Tax'.
Ræder Corporate and M&A team is ranked in ILFR 1000. IFLR1000 researches and ranks leading financial and corporate law firms on the basis of transactional advice in over 120 jurisdictions.
We are proud and honoured to be ranked in these prestigious rankings. Over the past couple of years Ræder has been ranked in national and international legal directories and has strengthened its position from year to year. We have lately strengthened our practice with leading lawyers within their specialist field, our teams and our specialist practice areas. The rankings are a testimony to their work and dedication of our teams and practice areas. Grateful for the recognition.
- Geir Even Asplin new partner in Ræder!
- NexWafe GmbH's €39 million series C financing round
- Podcast: Accessing the US Capital Markets
- Ræder ranked in World Tax
- Ræder has advised TECO 2030 ASA on OTCQB Listing
- IDEX Biometrics ASA Listed on Nasdaq
- The Norwegian removal of the 350 kroner limit - implementations that you should be aware of in 2020
- Limitation of interest deduction – stricter rules for group companies
Want to stay up-to-date?
At Ræder, we are passionate about our fields of expertise and keen to share what we know and learn. Subscribe to our newsletter and stay updated.